Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Check out Stephanie Doyon's Blog

Stephanie Doyon is the shockingly gifted author of The Greatest Man in Cedar Hole. Some of you know it because of the rave reviews that it deservedly got. And some of you know it because I gave it to about a zillion people for Christmas the year that it was published.

Stephanie and I met at Book Expo of America many moons ago. She recently interviewed me for her blog -- which is much more up-to-date than mine. So, my post today is actually just a link to Stephanie's fun interview.

Enjoy: http://stephdoyon.blogspot.com/2008/05/interview-with-judy-sheehan.html

2 comments:

Stephanie Doyon said...

Awwwww...thanks, Judy! It was a pleasure. Can't wait to read your book.

Cerothenus said...

hey Stephanie,

my name is Nicholas Gilman and you don't know me but i am a part of Upward Bound in Brunswick Maine-- I just wanted to thank you for your book and for autographing it for me, i really appreciate it and apologize for not being their when you had visited.
also i wanted to ask you something else but i would like to email it to you... Ginny said she didnt know your email so could i possible have it? thank you and i hope to hear from you soon.

Nick Gilman